Kid-Friendly Traditional Villa Featuring Modern Amenities
Blending the traditional style of the furnishing with modern amenities, the property is ideally located, within walking distance to a small village, with shops and a grocery store, and approximately a 10-minute drive from Lucca. Abounding with charm, coziness, and elegant simplicity. An easy 10-minute drive from Lucca, this welcoming large property is perfect for families with kids, or very large groups in search of a relaxing environment to enjoy nature and good wine. This home offers stunning views across the surrounding olive groves, vineyards, and trees. Unwind by the private swimming pool sipping a fine regional wine. Enjoy delicious meals in the patio or spend the lazy hours in this ambiance of elegant idleness, the choice is only up to you!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit: €3,000 Pre-collected
- This villa is wheelchair accessible
- Electricity consumption (not including A/C or heating) and water are included
- Check-in between 4 pm and 7 pm. Check-out by 10 am
- Owners live on the premises, in a separate wing of the villa with independent entrance
- No third party suppliers allowed: all extra services will be provided by the villa management and in-house staff
- All of the extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.