Family Friendly Contemporary Villa Featuring Organic Gardens
This 16-acre retreat boasts wine-making vineyards and 600 oil-producing olive trees. Its ample grounds also feature its own chickens and turkeys amidst organic vegetable and herb gardens, and pear and fig trees. Fully renovated in 2011, the estate offers a sleek design and modern conveniences. The main house features an elevator, state-of-the-art kitchen, and under-floor heating. The guest house provides its own kitchen, and dining and living rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows. The property features a salt-water infinity pool and Jacuzzi. Ideal for couples or a family with children as this villa is the perfect combination of a traditional country Tuscan house and a very contemporary accommodation. Direct access to the gate of the villa from paved road. Its location is the perfect starting point for enjoying the best of Tuscany’s famous wine region in privacy and comfort, and for visiting the nearby city of Florence.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Infinity Edge
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization upon arrival
- Copies of passports must be provided in advance for all guests to expedite check-in process.
- Electricity up to 300 kWt per week, water consumption and gas for cooking are included
- Wi-Fi internet access included
- Complete and exclusive access to the pool, the Jacuzzi, gardens, cabana, and ping pong table is included
- Telephone calls included only for local calls in the province of Florence, other calls charged extra
- Laundry washer and dryer, and ironing facilities, at guests’ disposal
- Non-smoking property
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.