Chic Apartment Amid Florence’s Historic City Center
The city is a pulsing open-air museum and offers sophisticated shopping and a plethora of exceptional dining choices as well. In the middle of it is this home, an exclusive deluxe prestigious apartment ideally located in the historic city center. This unique property occupies the first floor of a historical building with an elevator and features four elegantly furnished en-suite bedrooms. A real dream home, refined and very comfortable, with famous monuments just a few steps away. The recent makeover and refurbishment of this villa was assigned to the wise hands of an on-trend Florentine designer, who transformed this old apartment into a stylish luxury residence. This chic apartment exudes comfort, thanks to two spacious dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, and a well-designed bright living room with access to a balcony that overlooks one of Florence’s major piazzas. During the renovation, wonderful and authentic frescoed walls and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit: €2,000 - pre-collected
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, and gas are included
- Non-smoking property
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm; Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- Late check-in, for delays beyond 1 hour: €10 per any extra hour
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.