Impeccably Designed Villa on Vineyard near Siena
Among the many accommodations to choose from in this area, you cannot go wrong by selecting this home. A strikingly beautiful country house set amid vineyards and majestically positioned on a hill overlooking Siena, located only five miles away. This five-bedroom property provides maximum comfort in the peaceful and refined atmosphere of a traditional Tuscan home. With its beautifully restored stone construction, this villa gently blends old-world charm with a contemporary edge given by the art-works, modern furnishing, and colorful textiles. Let this home captivate you with its striking views, comfortable rooms, and the perfect atmosphere for unwinding and relaxing. For its chic and yet understated elegant décor, this villa has been featured in many famous Italian interior design magazines. Among the great services the villa has to offer, guests can enjoy the typical Tuscan cuisine prepared by the caretaker who has been with the home...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: Partial
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Electricity, A/C, and water are included
- Washing machine and ironing board on the premises under housekeeper supervision
- Meals prepared by guests with initial supervision of the caretaker
- The property cannot be rented for social purposes such as private parties, wedding, etc.
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- mportant note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.