Panoramic Sea View Villa Featuring Modern Interiors
This architectural gem is the ideal place to tour this part of the island. You will be pampered by this villa’s outstanding facilities – modern interiors, five en-suite bedrooms, panoramic terraces, a semi-covered private heated swimming pool, a sauna, and an emotional shower that is ideal for rejuvenating your senses. Combining stark white structures and golden stones, and being surrounded by manicured gardens boasting typical Mediterranean vegetation, this home exudes a sense of tranquillity and relaxation. This two-floor villa provides a sophisticated yet relaxed environment for its guests and is set in a panoramic position where one may enjoy stunning sea views and unforgettable sunsets. This villa offers sublime panoramic sea views. A stay here is sure to be one you will want to repeat again and again.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security Deposit: €800 Pre-collected
- Electricity, heating, water, and gas are included
- No land-line available at the villa
- Check-in 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Check-out: by 10:00 am
- Late arrival fee, between 7 pm-10 pm: €30 to be paid at check-in – no arrivals are accepted after 10 pm
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.