Chic Villa with Stunning Views within walking distance to Cala Olivera Beach
Made with loving detail and the finest materials, this villa is set in a gated boutique community with 24h security in one of the nicest areas to live in, nearby the golf course, with fantastic views and only a few minutes’ drive to the village of Jesus, Ibiza Town, beach clubs, and Ibiza’s best restaurants.
Beautifully finished and superbly equipped, the property comes with everything you expect (air conditioning, indoor fireplace, noble marble and natural stone, sophisticated lighting, relaxing hues and soft pastels lending a calming feeling to spaces).
The ground floor consists of a very large open plan social area, which enjoys large glass windows - overlooking the heated swimming pool, the coast line and the island of Formentera. This space has a very high ceiling and is decorated in a modern and tasteful way with neutral tones and beautiful furniture from all over the world, constantly updated with new...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Courtyard: Private Use
Fireplace: Wood burning
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Air Conditioning: Central
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No loud music outdoor after midnight. This is a legal requirement of the Balearic Islands.
- No open fires to be made outside and no cigarettes to be thrown outside - FIRE HAZARD!
- Please do not smoke indoor. Use the provided ashtrays for smoking outside on the terraces.
- Please use water and electricity reasonably, and make sure the AC is off when windows and doors are open.
- Throwing paper towels, feminine hygiene products or any kind of trash in the toilet is strictly prohibited
- Please pay extreme caution when using glassware around the pool. If any broken glass gets into the pool, the costs for emptying it and replacing the water are very high.
- When leaving the property, please make sure all the parasols are closed as they may end up broken or in the pool due to the winds.
- Please ask for prior approval for gatherings and celebrations with more than 20 people at the villa
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.