White Paradise Santorini Villa
This property offers awe-inspiring views to the crystalline blue waters of the Aegean Sea and Santorini’s majestic volcano from its prime location in the Megalohori Caldera, just 4 km from Santorini’s port and 7 km from the airport. Featuring its own private helipad, the estate can also be accessed by helicopter.
A 350 sq.m. grand estate with five bedrooms spread in two levels, connected by both indoor and outdoor stairs, Nafsika Estate sleeps 10 people and comes complete with staff, including an executive chef and butler.
LIVING & DINING AREAS
The main living and dining areas are located on the upper floor, with large windows facing the pool and the breathtaking Caldera views. Adjacent to the dining area, a kitchen for guests’ use is available, featuring all necessary appliances and provisions to prepare light snacks, coffee, juices and more. A second living area is located on the ground floor.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Laundry Services: Available on request
Nafsika estate offers awe-inspiring views to the crystalline blue waters of the Aegean sea and santorini’s majestic volcano from its prime location in the megalohori caldera, just 4 km from santorini’s port and 7 km from the airport. Featuring its own private helipad, the estate can also be accessed by helicopter.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.