Peaceful Nest in Central Mayfair near Leafy Hyde Park
The living area has a bold colour palette with a BoConcept sofa designed to provide maximum comfort, as well as a few interesting artworks and an array of stylish accessories. The bedroom remains soothing in more muted tones, while the ensuite bathroom is spacious and spotless. We felt that while the kitchen is more compact it’s still perfectly suited to the needs of 2 guests or a lone traveller.
- Buzzer / Wireless Intercom
- Central Heating
- Lift Access
- Luxury bedding
- Luxury Toiletries
- Multiple sets of keys
- Rain shower
- Washing Machine
- Welcome Hamper
Add-on Services: Normally at an additional cost. You can arrange these services directly with your us when you book.
- Arrange a Chef
- Baby sitting
- Cab Booking
- Daily Cleaning
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Mayfair needs no introduction - it is quite simply the epicentre of luxury London, the place to satisfy the most extravagant tastes in food, fashion, jewellery and art. Home to Bond Street, Savile Row, and Cork Street, Mayfair is stuffed full of history and monopoly players will know that real estate doesn't come cheap here. Once you've shopped til you drop, we recommend a lavish afternoon tea: will it be Claridge's, Fortnum & Masons or The Ritz? Take your pick. Oxford St/Regent St: 0.6 kms Soho: 1 km Leicester Square: 1.4 kms Buckingham Palace: 1.6 kms Hyde Park: 1.6 kms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.