Luxury Living Overlooking The White City of Tel Aviv
An exquisite apartment on Hayarkon street, that’s stylish, clean and well-kept in the gorgeous Hayarkon 78 Tower. A fabulous property which you are sure to enjoy every moment in
In this apartment, you can avail of the facilities including the swimming pool and gym.
The apartment is bright, full of light and comes with private parking and a balcony with an extraordinary view of the city.
The kitchen is fully equipped and complete with a dining table and chairs should you want to eat in.
Fresh linen and towels are provided for the duration of your visit and TV and FREE WiFi is available should you want to stay connected with the outside world while you are visiting Tel Aviv.
This is a great apartment in a great location and close to the beach - a perfect space for a perfect vacation.
This apartment on Hayarkon street is just over Tel Aviv’s promenade (the...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.