Luxury country house with private pool
The estate itself has a rich history, over the past 200 years, of local grape variety production from which some of the most delicious Zakynthian wines are still made in traditional ways. In our village our national poet, Dionysios Solomos - who is one of the most important poets in the world - inspired some of his most famous erotic poems. The environment in the estate is idyllic, the view to the surroundings simply wonderful and the climate very friendly to the visitor. The Mediterranean nature in the estate shows its most affectionate face as if it is eager only to delight the traveler.
Ana luxurious villa is situated in a plot area of 8000sqm.The architecture of the villa is fully in line with that of the traditional, manor houses of noblemen of the past centuries, enriched with all the modern comforts. The villa is newly built, fully renovated, furnished with new modern furniture and air-conditioned with the most modern...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The village of Agios Kirykos, in which the estate is located, is famous for its vineyards and olive groves, as well as the whole area where the most famous wineries of the island are located.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.