Greek Summer Villa close to Naousa Town
The Villa is set on the Kantinelies hill, above the Isterni area of Paros, so you will be able to enjoy 180-degree sea views. It was built with luxury, comfort and simplicity in mind and offers the best of both worlds: a quiet spot with panoramic views close to all amenities and amazing beaches and great places to wine and dine not too far away.
The villa is fully equipped and there are many outdoors spaces for your family or group of friends to relax and enjoy Paros’ amazing weather, day or night.
The traditional exteriors hide a modern, informal, chic interior, decorated in cool white and grey tones. Its contemporary furniture is complemented by wooden and stone elements that give a touch of natural warmth. There is a large living area with a fireplace, four spacious bedrooms with plenty of storage space, two modern bathrooms and a modern and fully equipped kitchen.
In our gorgeous garden you will be...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children's Books and Toys
The villa is located are around 30’ away from the airport and just an 2' drive from the town of Naousa, with its traditional Cycladic cobbled streets, multitude of bars, restaurants and shops.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM