Luxury Villa with Pool in the Western Cape
A superb modern home in Green Point overlooking the sea and scenic green belt of Cape Town, Cape Noord is an enchanting villa for a discerning group!
Dazzlingly contemporary interiors fuse beautifully with this superb futuristic exterior for the most striking welcome! Your living area is wonderfully open-plan, creating an airy, harmonious feel throughout the villa. Along the back wall is a magnificent kitchen, with sleek black counters and a stunning skylight which illuminates a fabulous backdrop for the room. A breakfast bar with seating for six is a fabulously casual place to enjoy a meal or snack, while stretching directly away from the kitchen and towards the bright, beautiful terrace is a formal dining table for ten. And finally, alongside this is your cosy lounge, with two huge sofas and a couple of chairs in front of the satellite TV, with a full wall of glass doors offering superb views out across your terrace and the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in Green Point, very close to Cape Town’s city centre, Cape Noord is a unique and wonderful villa in an unbeatable spot on the hillside! The local area is a delightful place for exploring and experiencing the fabulous culture of South Africa, as well as simply soaking up the sunshine in its huge public park. For blissful days outdoors there’s a supremely scenic century-old golf course, and if it’s physical activity you’re into, you’ll also find world-class sports stadium (with an iconic design!) as well as several sports clubs and gyms. And if your incredible private pool doesn’t satisfy your craving for paddling and swimming, along the coastline, there are hundreds of opportunities to try your hand at water sports. From the more popular surfing and wind-surfing to the slightly more unusual sea kayaking and scuba diving, including wreck-diving, the Atlantic Seaboard is brimming with activities to suit families! Or if you’d rather stick to the solid ground, the mountains of the shore will delight any active family! Hike up the short-but-steep Lion’s Head, stroll along the Pipe Trail or take a trip up the world-famous Table Mountain for the most breath-taking views! Indeed, for a day out in the hills, within 4 miles you can be atop the mesmerising Lion’s Head Mountain or even Table Mountain itself, where vast criss-crossing paths give you the chance to roam across its huge table-top and admire breath-taking views across the ocean and the surrounding landscape. Or if you fancy a day in nature without so much hiking, the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden is less than 6 miles away and boasts spectacular scenery, concerts and art exhibitions as well as the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway where you can walk above the tree-tops for a totally unique experience. The central shopping hub of the city and a beautifully picturesque spot, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is a lively harbour bursting with shops and restaurants and lined with quaint fishing boats. And what’s best – you can actually walk there! Another icon of the area is the lighthouse at the northern edge of Green Point. Built in 1823, this eye-catching structure is, in fact, the oldest operational lighthouse in the country.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 15,000 Rand (approx. £700) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)