Amazing Residence with Terrace near Disney
Spectrum Resort Orlando features spacious vacation rentals that provide all the comforts of home, with more space than you would find in a hotel room and luxurious touches throughout. Choose the accommodations that are right for your family or group, then enjoy modern resort living at its finest.
Our 4-bedroom vacation rental homes are spread over two stories, with an open, modern design that features over 3,000 square feet of living space. Your family and friends will love spreading out and relaxing in this spacious, comfortable home, which includes a game room, outdoor sun terrace, sprawling Great Room and much more.
*Room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
Plus, you’ll have access to an array of world-class amenities that will make your vacation one for the memory book!
LOCATION and KEY RESORT FEATURES
5 miles from Disney
Complimentary Transportation to Disney, Universal, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
- Shared residential building
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- OCCUPANCY: The Contracting Guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old, occupy the rental property for the entire length of stay and comply with the occupancy terms herein.
- PAYMENT and CHECK IN: Deposits will be collected based on your confirmation details. The Contracting Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. If credit card holder will not be onsite, then a completed credit card authorization form must be received and completed in full prior to guest arrival by the card holder. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $250 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 11 am; additional charges may apply for early arrival or late departure.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Two (2) per bedroom + Two (2) additional guests
- PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the parking lot at the front of the resort per the community bi-laws. Parking in front of homes, along the side of the street, or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited.
- KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide a Key Card to Guests upon check-in, which will expire upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Air conditioning must not be set below 70° or heat set above 78° and the fan setting should not be changed from Auto.
- SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in the Homes.
- PETS: We welcome well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests bringing dogs will be charged as $40 per night per dog as well as a refundable $250 deposit per dog for their stay. A maximum of two dogs per Home is permitted. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the property or fenced yard. Dogs should not be left in a Home unattended. The guest must seek approval to bring a pet(s) prior to arrival. Inquiries may be made by phone to 407-635-8525. A $75 penalty charge will be applied every day an unauthorized pet occupies a home. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs. Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.
- HEALTH CONCERNS: Florida wildlife may pose a danger to you. Approach all outdoor areas with caution. The Property has been inspected to ensure no bed bugs are present. If found during the Rental Period, their presence shall be presumed to have been caused by The Guest, who will in turn be responsible for the cost of treatment in accordance with the terms of this agreement, unless the Guest provides clear and convincing proof otherwise. The Guest may be placed in an alternative property if available.
- WASTE PICK-UP AND REMOVAL: Guest should place all bagged trash on the property into the bins/containers along the side of the home, throughout the duration of stay and leave the bins on the side of the home for designated pickup. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any un-bagged trash left in the containers.
- THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY’S ACCESS TO THE PREMISES: The Management Company may enter the Premises as reasonably necessary for protection or inspection; for repairs or other services, or for any other emergency and with such notice as The Management Company, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- SAFE USE OF THE PREMISES: The Guest shall use the Premises and shall comply with all laws and rules affecting it. No fireworks, open flames, or inherently dangerous activities are permitted. Do not take any furniture outside. Do not tamper with any alarms or smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm. Do not disturb the quiet enjoyment of your neighbors.
- RISK OF LOSS/INSURANCE: The Management Company and The Guest shall each be responsible for loss, damage, or injury caused by its own negligence or willful conduct. Each party must carry insurance. The Management Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.