Cozy & Chic Two-Bedroom Apartment with Courtyard Near the Duomo
Welcome to this modern apartment with patio for 6 guests in the Milan center! The flat is just 10 min by foot from Duomo di Milano! On 10 min are Missori and S. Ambrogio subway stations with great links across the city. The flat boasts of 2BR, 2 bathroom, spacious living room with dining space and fully-equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV, AC & WiFi provided.
The flat has open-planned living room, dining space and kitchen.
The living room is spacious and bright. There are a comfortable sofa, 2 armchairs, a small table and a flat-screen TV on your disposal. The dining area is in the same room and can seat up to 6 guests.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with a fridge, a microwave, an oven, an induction hob, a coffee machine and a kettle.
There is a patio with outdoor furnishing, so you can enjoy a lovely family lunch.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms.
The master bedroom has...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Terms of Stay:
- • The number of guests staying at the accommodation must not exceed the number of guests stated in the contract for the duration of the stay;
- • Smoking is not allowed; offenders will be fined 100€;
- •We are not responsible for items left in the apartment.
- Home Appliances:
- • Cleaning the dishes is your responsibility: we ask you to leave them in the same condition as which you found them;
- • Before you leave, please dispose of any waste (as indicated in the instructions), close all windows and follow the arrangement you initially made with your welcome manager for the return of keys;
- • For each set of missing keys we will charge the amount stated in the contract;
- • Do not use more than two high-voltage electronic devices (oven, washing machine, air conditioner, dishwasher, etc.) at the same time; using them simultaneously may cause an electrical overload;
- •We are not responsible for any issues regarding the suspension of the supply of gas, electricity, water, internet and heating in cases where they are not under our control.
- Good Neighbor Policy:
- • Please maintain a respectful attitude toward others: avoid making loud noises after 21:00, close the doors to the common areas (including the elevators if required) and generally observe the rules of a good neighbor;
- • The use of liquor and drugs is strictly forbidden;
- • Whenever you leave the accommodation you must turn off the lights, air conditioners, and check that the water taps are closed.