Beautiful Apartment Stone’s Throw from Como Center
Beautiful apartment a stone’s throw from the center of Como, surrounded by greenery in a very quiet area. The apartment has just been renovated, maintaining original details of the structure thus creating a perfect mix of classic and modern.
Consisting of large fully equipped kitchen with dining table, living room, double bedroom with bathroom, 2 bedrooms with bunk beds, second bathroom and laundry room
Wi-fi, air conditioning, TV, heating and private parking.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Terms of Stay:
- • The number of guests staying at the accommodation must not
- exceed the number of guests stated in the contract for the duration
- of the stay;
- • Smoking is not allowed; offenders will be fined 100€;
- •We are not responsible for items left in the apartment.
- Home Appliances:
- • Cleaning the dishes is your responsibility: we ask you to leave them
- in the same condition as which you found them;
- • Before you leave, please dispose of any waste (as indicated in the
- instructions), close all windows and follow the arrangement you
- initially made with your welcome manager for the return of keys;
- • For each set of missing keys we will charge the amount stated
- in the contract;
- • Do not use more than two high-voltage electronic devices (oven,
- washing machine, air conditioner, dishwasher, etc.) at the same time;
- using them simultaneously may cause an electrical overload;
- •We are not responsible for any issues regarding the suspension
- of the supply of gas, electricity, water, internet and heating in cases
- where they are not under our control.
- Good Neighbor Policy:
- • Please maintain a respectful attitude toward others: avoid making
- loud noises after 21:00, close the doors to the common areas
- (including the elevators if required) and generally observe the rules
- of a good neighbor;
- • The use of liquor and drugs is strictly forbidden;
- • Whenever you leave the accommodation you must turn off the
- lights, air conditioners, and check that the water taps are closed.