Charming, Romantic, Two-Bedroom Apartment in Walkable Location
An elegant and refined location nested between the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio, with a stunning view over Orsanmichele’s church. This stunning rental apartment is located only a few steps away from the beautiful and historic Palazzo Vecchio and the wonderful Duomo, on the third floor of an elegant building set in Via dei Tavolini, charming side street of the famous Via dei Calzaiuoli. The whole place was recently renovated and redecorated combining contemporary style features with traditional elements, such as parquet flooring and the original stunning wooden decorated paneled ceilings. Entering the apartment you’ll find the loft - living area, with two large windows providing lots of natural light and a wonderful view overlooking Orsanmichele, the one of a kind church that was once a barn. The living room consists of a comfortable sitting area with flat screen TV, a large wooden dining table and, on the left as you enter, a tiny but...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- CHECK IN TIMES:
- note you must call +393939812058 before arriving at the apartment.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 to 19:00. We generally allow check in anytime after
- 11:00 but please note we cannot guarantee the apartment will be cleaned until
- note that if you leave trash behind that will require extra cleaning we will
- have to ask you for an extra cleaning fee.
- the apartment as you found it” - is probably your best guide.
- Florence tourist tax is due at check-in: €4 euros per person per night for a
- maximum of 7 nights stay. Children up to 12 years old are not subject to
- tourist tax.
- signature will be required at check in and Passport copies will be collected at
- check in
- remember to always lock your door behind you at all times, except when you are
- checking out (in that case please leave the keys on the table and close the
- door behind you)
- remember that the apartment is non smoking.
- and Heating:
- homes in Italy have a limit on the total amount of power that can be used (3
- KW). Using too many electric appliances at the same time will cause a power
- outage (we will show you at check in what to do in this case). This is not
- our responsibility and completely beyond our control.
- Regulations state that heating in private homes can only be switched on for a
- certain period of the year (specifically established each year) and only for a
- limited number of hours each day. We will provide you with the important
- information at check in – please be aware that homeowners face penalties for
- non compliance with the regulations.
- issues resulting from construction activity or noise are beyond our control.
- The City of Florence regulates construction within working hours: so long as it
- occurs during these times this is completely beyond our control and
- note that while we provide “Essentials” such as towels, bed sheets, soap, and
- toilet paper we do so in a minimal manner for soap and toilet paper, in
- accordance with limitations set by the local authorities for
- non-hotel/alternative hospitality providers. As a result of these regulations
- we are unable to provide items such as trash bags nor replenishment of the
- abovementioned supplies during your stay.
- Please contact us BEFORE booking if you plan to bring a pet or service