Elegant 2 Bedroom Royal Residence
Stylish and bright first floor apartment with 2 balconies in Talbot Square, ideally located in the prime central London district of Paddington. The property can accommodate 4 people with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and direct lift access. It belongs to ‘The Ivory House’, a block of 6 flats sharing the same standards and quality, with CCTV cameras in the communal areas.
The open-plan living space flooded with natural light combined with the wooden floors create a cozy atmosphere that make you sit back and enjoy a movie or your favorite TV show in the large perfectly comfortable sofa. The kitchen with the marble counters boasts high quality Miele electric appliances including dishwasher and fridge/freezer and all cooking equipment needed for those wishing to cook for themselves. There is also a combined washer/dryer machine. The large dining table by the electric fireplace is suitable for four people to enjoy leisurely meals with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Smoking is not permitted
- • No social gatherings
- • Flat guests should not exceed the predetermined booking confirmation
- • No pets allowed
- • No alterations of any kind or change in the flat's decoration
- Check in/ Check out procedure
- Check in:
- Check in is available between 15:00 pm to 20:00 pm. Alternative check in times are provided upon request, extra charges apply. Note that alternative check in depends on the availability of the flat, and can only be confirmed 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- Check out:
- Check out is set no later than 12 am (noon). Later check out is provided upon request, however, extra charges apply. Note that alternative check out depends on the availability of the flat, and can only be confirmed 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- Security deposit
- A fully refundable £1000 security deposit is required. The deposit stands as a proof that no problems have arisen during the accommodation period, and will be refunded approximately 48 hours after check out.
- We are required by immigration law to obtain proof of ID of all the people staying in the property. The lead guest must be at least 21 years old.
- Security Deposit of GBP400 to be collected upon arrival.