Optimum Estate with a View of Scotland’s Beauty
The furnishing is gorgeous – unusual and very appealing, the interiors will have you gasping with delight in every room. Beautiful rooms aplenty, there is always somewhere to enjoy some luxury time after a day exploring. The large sitting room with its double height ceilings, French doors and wood burner will host many a splendid evening. The dining room seats 12 guests and there is an additional snug off the kitchen which is perfect for children to watch television.
A beautiful modern kitchen with breakfast bar is extremely well equipped with all you need for a weekend to a long holiday rental. We have some local restaurant recommendations for our guests or they may with to arrange a Chef for part of whole of your stay which we can arrange.
We offer 6 bedrooms – 2 Double Bedrooms with En-Suite Shower Room, 1 Twin Bedroom and 2 Double Bedrooms sharing a Shower Room and Bathroom. The...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.