Cosy 3 bedroom villa with private pool
Proti villa exhibit top level architectural design; they are environmentally friendly and carefully crafted to the last detail to provide comfort, privacy and serenity on vacation. Along the lines of local traditional architecture, the innovative style of construction uses natural elements like the sun, the earth and the air to create natural air-conditioning throughout the year.
- We are targeting to offset our carbon foot print by using natural elements, like the wind and the sun, to create natural air-conditioning throughout the year, especially to the partially below ground level.
- We use ecological, non allergic detergents for the cleaning of your villas.
- We promote earth cultivation by planting vegetables, fruits, herbs, olive trees and grapevines in the gardens of the estate or affiliate green gardens, without using chemical fertilizers.
- We utilize fresh local product such as milk,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Easy to reach, Tinos is 20-25 minutes by boat away from nearby Mykonos (Arrival at Mykonos International Airport) or alternatively, 2 hours by speed boats or 4 hours by conventional boats.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.