Minimal 4 bedroom villa with private pool and unlimited views
The minimal style of the indoor furniture and decoration in white and grey tones pays homage to traditional Cycladic simplicity with a contemporary twist and highlights even more the amazing views. Walls are white with polished cement floorings creating a special atmosphere. The villa can sleep 8 guests and has 4 bedrooms in three levels, while there is an autonomous guest house (in a traditional stable called Keli, meaning cell) which can be used as a fifth bedroom.
The infinity pool is the perfect spot for lazy hours gazing this amazing island panorama. Under the beautifully designed pergola, protected by the island’s strong meltemi winds, the guests can enjoy delicious meals with the famous local products of the island, while the surrounding plot has a vegetable and herbs garden, from which the guests can use fresh products.
Located in the southeast side of Tinos close to Triantaros and Berdemiaros villages, the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Partial
Located in the southeast side of Tinos close to Triantaros and Berdemiaros villages, the villas are ideal for total relaxation. The closest beach is 8 km drive away, while Tinos main town is a 15 minute drive.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.