Unique 4 bedroom villa with private pool and amazing views
The 180 m2 Villa Grandissima with private swimming pool, has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 WC and can accommodate 10-11 persons so it is ideal for families and friends.Immersed in nature,Villa Grandissima is situated in a peaceful area, only 5 km from the Town and the Port of The Estate is only a 5 minute drive away or 15 minute walking distance from the nearest sandy beach of Agios Fokas and a few kilometers from several unspoilt golden beaches, more than 60 villages connected by footpaths, dining places and other small happy discoveries all around Tinos Island.
Situated in the western edge of the Estate, with amazing views of the Aegean Sea and to the island of Syros and Tinos town. The villa is surrounded by verandas and garden and it is divided in two levels. In the upper level, there is the living/dining room, the kitchen and the WC, while in the lower level, there are the bedrooms and the bathrooms. There is access to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Right in the heart of Cyclades, Tinos will amaze you with its unparallel beauty. Six daily ferries link Tinos to Mykonos (30 minutes), two daily to Rafina (3 hours and 45 minutes) and Andros (1, 5 hours)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.