Captivating Home at Bear’s Den with Resort Amenities
Welcome to the first Jack Nicklaus vacation resort in the world!
The Bears Den Resort Orlando combines the best of both worlds, blending our curated resort residences with that world-class resort experience. You’ll have access to world-class amenities and be surrounded by stunning views and golf courses and be just miles away from some of the best theme parks in the Orlando area.
The Bear’s Den Resort has accommodations to fit any type of guest grouping. All include living and dining areas, as well as full size kitchens. Many homes also include favorite guest features such as private pools, game rooms, and more.
KEY RESORT FEATURES
• Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
• 24-hour Check-in
• Concierge Services Available
• Multiple Restaurants and Bars on property
• Chef & Bartender Experience
• Catering Services
• Biking Trails
• Children’s Playground
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Air Conditioning: Central
Grocery shopping service available: On request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- OCCUPANCY: The Contracting Guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old, occupy the rental property for the entire length of stay and comply with the occupancy terms herein.
- PAYMENT and CHECK IN: Deposits will be collected based on your confirmation details. The Contracting Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. If this credit card does not match the advanced deposit, then the full stay will be authorized on the new card. If credit card holder will not be onsite, then a completed credit card authorization form must be received and completed in full prior to guest arrival by the card holder. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $250 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 11 am; additional charges may apply for early arrival or late departure.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Two (2) per bedroom + Two (2) additional guests
- PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the garage or driveway of the home per the community bi-laws. Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. Branded commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles, trailers, boats are not allowed to be parked in front of the homes. Overflow parking is available on site for these types of vehicles.
- KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide door codes to Guests which will expire upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Air conditioning must not be set below 70° or heat set above 78° and the fan setting should not be changed from Auto.
- SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in the Homes.
- PETS: We welcome well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests bringing dogs will be charged as $40 per night per dog as well as a refundable $250 deposit per dog for their stay. A maximum of two dogs per Home is permitted. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the property or fenced yard. Dogs should not be left in a Home unattended. The guest must seek approval to bring a pet(s) prior to arrival. Inquiries may be made by phone to 407-635-8525. A $75 penalty charge will be applied every day an unauthorized pet occupies a home. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs. Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.