Villa Ayat at Marrakech-Safi
Tucked in the foothills of the majestic Atlas Mountains, Villa Ayat is the perfect home for those seeking a little relaxation and fun in the sun, with plenty of entertainment on site and nearby, for up to 10 lucky guests!
The villa is in a traditional Riad style, with ornate décor and designs centred around a dazzling courtyard of activity, with an elegant flower-bed, a row of bikes for your enjoyment and fragrant trees which offer some shade in the heat of the day.
Around the endless balconies are beautiful flowers which complement the fabulous cinnamon colouring of the walls. The steam room offers the perfect place for a little relaxation, allowing the heat to cleanse your skin and revitalise you ready for another memorable day in Morocco!
There’s a huge kitchen with tons of space and all the latest mod-cons so you can prepare meals, snacks and feasts at your will, and tucked just inside is a large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Ayat is 22km from the fascinating, sensory-overloading city of Marrakesh, otherwise known as the ‘Red City’, abound with mosques, palaces and gardens and each as magnificent as the last! In 1985, Marrakesh’s medina, the densely packed, walled medieval city at the heart of the modern city, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Indeed, the saying goes that, back in the 1930s, Winston Churchill described Marrakesh as ‘the last paradise on Earth’! And we can see why! Lose yourself in the maze of vendors, food stalls and entertainers – with snake charmers, acrobats and fortune-tellers all showing off their talents and charms! And for the tamer holiday-maker, worry not – the chaos is interspersed with luxury spas, coffee shops, and high-end restaurants if you want a moment of calm in this crazy city! Do as the locals do and unwind at a hammam – it’s how they’ve coped for hundreds of years. And if ever you decide it’s a little too hot in the city, you need only venture a few miles out to the colder heights of the mountains! Northern Africa’s highest peak, Mount Toubkal, is just a short distance away, enveloped in miles and miles of stunning peaks. As well as the mountains, just a stone’s throw from the villa you will find some of the best golf courses in Marrakech, including the Amelkis Championship Golf course and the Marrakech Royal Golf Club! And just 5km away is the famous Aqua Fun Marrakech, a water-park with endless slides, pools and fun activities for children. From your base in this fabulous villa, you can take many unforgettable day trips, and not only to the city! Morocco itself is a fascinating country with many beautiful places to visit – and with the breath-taking Atlas Mountains inland, and both an Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea coast, you’re guaranteed some incredible scenery wherever you decide to venture! And with a mesmerising mix of Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences, the country is as diverse as it is beautiful. Between the villa and Marrakesh, you will find plenty of grocery shops, fruit, veg, butchers and pharmacies, as well as a Carrefour supermarket around 15 minutes away. You’re also directly situated on a bus route to Marrakech City Centre, so you can quickly get out and about without having to take the car!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £200 to be paid in cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 12 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi connection included