Beaufort Manor at County Kerry
Beaufort Manor is a majestically restored period home, standing regally in its own grounds, dating to the eighteenth century, nestled at the foot of the McGillicuddy Reeks mountain range in County Kerry.
This sumptuous Georgian home is classically handsome, with a gorgeous facade showcasing three storeys of generously proportioned rooms, overlooking sweeping, elegantly-maintained lawns, with mountain views as well as overlooking the historic Castle Corr.
This magnificent home sits alongside the Beaufort Golf Course, one of Kerry’s finest, where guests can enjoy a complimentary round of golf just a stroll away!
Beaufort Manor has six stunning bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and can comfortably sleep twelve to fourteen guests, thus making it ideal for family get-togethers and celebrations within the grandeur and refinement of a large stately home.
This sedate home offers all the beauty of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Beaufort Manor is set in the charming village of Beaufort on the southern banks of the river Laune, acting as a gateway to the majestic McGillycuddy Reeks. This naturally beautiful spot boasts Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntohill, that draws thousands of climbers each year. Rich in heritage, Beaufort boasts an array of historic attractions, whilst the river Laune is known for its salmon and trout fishing. The Old Dunloe Castle and Corr Castle date back as early as the thirteenth century, whilst locally there are options for pony trekking, cycling tours, hiking trips and the nearby world famous Gap of Dunloe. The Beaufort Golf Club offers visitors an eighteen hole course with majestic views. Those keen on outdoor pursuits will be spoilt for choice: guided walks from the house, hiking trips and cycling tours are all on offer whilst day trips to Dingle, Killorglin and Tralee are all worth organising. Beaufort offers an excellent array of restaurants and traditional Irish pubs, where visitors can enjoy local Irish music and hospitality. Kerry airport is only twenty-five minutes away, whilst Cork airport is an hour and a half away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 payable on arrival and refunded at the end of the stay subject to a damage inspection
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : no pets allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the manor
- Minimum stay : Off peak: 2 nights, peak season: 3 nights, July and August: 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included