Remarkable Country Manor Home Retreat in Scottish Highlands
Hilltop Manor is a magnificent home, standing regally in stunning grounds; a historical mansion with mountain views, refurbished to an exquisite finish for an unparalleled experience nestled at the gateway of the Scottish Highlands.
The exterior showcases a beautiful example of Edwardian architecture; built originally in 1909, Hilltop Manor, like a luxury, boutique hotel, offers an immaculate and suavely finished design specification with an array of 5* style services for a flawlessly indulgent experience. This retreat is set within a beautiful rural position, offering a sumptuous, yet cosy, escape from the bustle of urban living.
The interiors are impeccably tasteful, offering impeccable quality, and display a zesty designer panache. A blend of modern-rustic and classic, this stylish home is chic, immaculately finished and oozes charismatic touches with enormous bay windows overlooking the silvery mountains.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Home Theatre System
Outdoor Dining Area
Hilltop Manor is nestled on an elevated site, overlooking the town of Aberfeldy, Perthshire, set on the east coast of Scotland, alongside the sweeping River Tay. Aberfeldy was first made famous by Robert Burns, Scotland’s national poet (who famously wrote about the Birks of Aberfeldy); today Aberfeldy is Scotland’s first fair-trade town - retailers and businesses do their best locally to promote fair-trade, organic and environmentally friendly products. Today, visitors can walk through the footpath noted in Burn’s poem for two miles up to the Falls of Moness, where the path ends in spectacular views. Loch Tay is the largest loch in Perthshire, framed by majestic mountains and hillside farms and cottages. Sailors and water sports enthusiasts flock to this area; canyoning and white water rafting are popular! Aberfeldy itself is a bustling town with an array of coffee shops, a smattering of renowned restaurants, the Watermill bookshop (a bookshop, gallery and cafe housed in a listed former watermill) and vibrant local life. Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery is worth a visit; guests can discover the Dewar family’s pursuit of Scotch whiskey perfection in the distillery they built in 1898. The nearby Glen Lyon is one of Scotland’s longest and loveliest glens, whilst abseiling, gorge walking and mountain biking are all on offer locally for outdoors enthusiasts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 paid to the owner and refunded at the end of your stay subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm onwards
- Departure time : Before 10.00 am
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : Yes, 2 dog are allowed. There is an additional charge of £75 per dog
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Other Ts and Cs :
- Other 2 : Guests are requires to book a private Butler throughout their stay at £300 per day
- Changeover day : Flexible on request depending on season
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking