Dimora Ronzini at Sicilia
Escape to the mountains at Dimora Ronzini, a hideaway that is ideal for nature lovers and those seeking some peace and relaxation. Nestled on the slopes of Mount Etna, this villa boasts views that stretch across the countryside to the sea.
As you arrive at this home, you’re welcomed by lush greenery wrapped around the traditional brick home. It’s this charm and uniqueness that gives you a first taste of what your stay at Dimora Ronzini will be like. As you walk through the home, small touches of elegance and authentic beauty will further invite you into the home; unique artwork adorns the walls, mosaic tiles introduce pops of colour and tastefully bold wallpaper makes you go wow.
There are four bedrooms in this villa, all of which are decorated more eccentric and colourful than the next. They are all, however, comfortable and the perfect places for a restful slumber.
The kitchen and living/dining areas...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Dimora Ronzini sits on the slopes of Mount Etna, nestled between the charming villages of Zafferana Etnea and Trecastagni. Within minutes guests can be at useful amenities such as a supermarket, restaurants, bars, a pharmacy, and a post office. Ever so slightly further away (5km) and guests can be enjoying the weekly markets (Fridays) at Zafferana Etna and the shops and restaurants that this characteristic spot offers. The villa has a unique backdrop of Mount Etna, an active volcano that is perfect for adventurous travellers, whether you join a hike or explore the natural landscape in a 4-wheel drive. The nearest rocky beach is a short drive away (11km) at Santa Tecla, a seaside hamlet that offers a quiet beach with crystal clear waters. It’s a beautiful space to explore, with water sports on offer, restaurants to enjoy and plenty of bars for an aperitif. This villa is ideally located, whether you want to explore the historic side of Sicily, seek some adventure thrills on Mount Etna or relax by the ocean. It is also near Catania (20km), Sicily’s second largest metropolitan city. Here guest can marvel in the Baroque buildings that Sicily is known for, enjoy history-rich archaeological sites and even hop on tours taking you out to the region's vineyards. It’s also a must-visit place for food-lovers, as authentic restaurants line the lanes and offer tantalising meals. The villa is also near other must-see towns and spots in Sicily, including Taormina (40km), Syracuse (87km) and Ragusa (125km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm - 9 pm (Late arrivals upon prior arrangement and subject to a surcharge of €30).
- Departure time : 8 am - 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Mid-week change is also included.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Extra charge, based on consumption.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-July - end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open approximately from April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.