Trulli Carluccio at Puglia
Trulli Carluccio imbibes all the traditional, rustic charm of a restored historic building, along with top grade services and finishes for every contemporary comfort, nestled within its own verdant, private estate.
This attractive home is clad in original limestone and offers sublime outdoor living potential; from the elegant pergola with dappled shade provides a sumptuous al fresco dining room, with resplendent views. A stone built outdoor kitchen boasting panoramic views offers a peerless space for preparing a sumptuous meal.
Set within its own idyllic enclave, down a private drive, Trulli Carluccio is tucked into an alluring corner of Puglia, fragrantly set among olive groves, cherry and almond trees. Outdoor living is executed at its most stylish at this prestigious home.
The dazzling pool is positioned in front of this alluring home, offering a refreshing outlet during the heat of the day; it has a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled outside Monopoli, Trulli Carluccio is in a rustic location benefitting from the sea breezes and one of the most intriguing landscapes Italy has to offer. The name of the city Monopoli derives from the Greek "monos polis" which means unique and singular. Valid today, Monopoli is an intriguing sea front town of whitewashed villas, dazzling promenade and historical port beginnings dating back to the seventh century. It hides above cliff walls in its dense labyrinth of houses, churches, monasteries and crypts spread around the port and the beautiful baroque cathedral, guarded by the stunning seafront Castle of Charles V. South of Bari, on the Adriatic coast, its neighbouring cities are: Polignano a Mare , Conversano, Castellana Grotte, Alberobello and Fasano. Monopoli is in the “heel” of Italy, in the very heart of Puglia, with its wonderful soft light and far-reaching horizons; with the Ionian Sea on one side and the Adriatic on the other, there are miles upon miles of golden beaches. The Valle d’Itria is known as being one of the most beautiful areas of Puglia where the cities of Bari and Brindisi can easily be reached. The capital Bari is a vibrant port and university town, whilst Lecce is the ‘Florence of the south’ - known for its baroque architecture and “Trulli” - stone huts with cone-shaped roofs that were originally homes; today they can be visited in their preserved form, and provide something of a fairy tale-esque experience for younger members of the group!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Please note that late arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are subject to an additional fee €80, to be paid locally upon arrival.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €460, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from mid-July to end-August, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included.
- Changeover day : Flexible.