Dazzling 3 Bedroom Modern Luxury Villa on Diaporos Island with Breathtaking Views of Sithonia & Vourvouro
If you’ve always dreamed of decamping to a secluded Greek island, three-bedroomed Villa Mastika is the choice for you. The luxury villa is on the secret island of Diaporos in northern Greece and is only a few feet from the glistening water. Think breath-taking views of Sithonia and Vourvouro, as well as a serene lagoon setting on the southwest side of the island. The modern villa, with its sleek lines, and natural hues blend into the beautiful natural scenery too for a truly tranquil holiday stay.
When you’re not laying on the soft sands or cooling off in the sea’s crystal-clear waters, your private pool and sun terrace awaits. It’s lined with cushioned loungers, seats and a thatched day bed so you can find your prime spot in the sun or the shade. There’s also an alfresco dining table, so you enjoy your morning or evening meal with those breathtaking vistas.
Inside, there’s also a spacious dining and living area,...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Mastika is on the peaceful island of Diaporos, a hidden gem in northern Greece. With only a couple of villas on the island, it remains one of Halkidiki’s unspoilt areas. With its soft sandy beaches and beautiful natural scenery, it’s the perfect place to go exploring. Hire bikes and cycle around the island, relax on the coast or swim, snorkel or scuba dive in the colourful reefs. Diaporos also belongs to a complex of islets including Kalamonisia, Prassonisi and Agios Isodoros. You can reach them by renting a private boat or paddle on a kayak to the surrounding secluded coves. Diaporos Island is located 5 min by boat from Vourvourou and 10 min from the village Ormos Panagias which have some of Halkidiki's best fish restaurants. It’s a really intimate & private place surrounded by stunning beaches and crystal clear water. There is a complimentary transfer via the resort's pontoon boat to Vourvourou where there is secure parking. Each villa has a pontoon boat 5m which can be driven without license. It’s a really calm and peaceful place & on the meantime it’s just 5 min by boat to go to all the restaurants/shops/bars. Villa Mastika is on the peaceful island of Diaporos, a hidden gem in northern Greece. With only a couple of villas on the island, it remains one of Halkidiki’s unspoilt areas. With its soft sandy beaches and beautiful natural scenery, it’s the perfect place to go exploring. Hire bikes and cycle around the island, relax on the coast or swim, snorkel or scuba dive in the colourful reefs. Diaporos also belongs to a complex of islets including Kalamonisia, Prassonisi and Agios Isodoros. You can reach them by renting a private boat or paddle on a kayak to the surrounding secluded coves. The Blue Lagoon is also a must-see sight. It’s a picturesque shallow bay with a white sandy bottom between Diaporos and Halkidiki. The combination of sand and the shallow depth allows for a beautiful clear blue colour to the water. Or, for lazy afternoons on the beach instead, the one right outside the villa is your go to. There’s also more beaches in Halkidiki. For culture lovers, the region's notable archaeological sites include Aristotle’s birthplace and Olynthus, known for its well-preserved mosaic floors. You could also head to Vourvourou, just a few minutes boat ride from Diaporos. There you’ll find more beautiful beaches, a mountain covered with thick forests and plenty of friendly local tavernas and restaurants. With shops and supermarkets it’s also a great place to pick up any fresh local produce or holiday essentials.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A damage deposit of €2000 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card (just as a reserve rather than payment) or if you prefer cash. Your deposit will be refunded in full at check out, providing no loss or damage occured.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary WiFi is included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay in 7 nights in June-September, 3 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.