Villa Blue Cloud at Canarias
Villa Blue Cloud is a lovely villa in a spectacular part of Tenerife, in an excellent location close enough to the tourist attractions that bring people to Tenerife over and over again without bringing all the noise to your ears at all hours of the day and night.
This villa is part of a complex, and itself is a duplex villa with Villa Gaddiona in the residence la Tagora, the residence has beautiful views of the sea and mountains on this island, so you know you’ll always have a beautiful backdrop to your holiday. This modern holiday villa has been lovingly decorated and filled with furnishings that will have you sleeping peacefully, resting easy and loving every moment of being on this beautiful island.
Villa Blue Cloud has three floors and each floor is decorated with mature and stunning furnishings and fittings and using these beautiful blues to enhance the relaxing atmosphere of the villa. The ground floor of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tenerife is a stunning member of the Canary Islands, and incredibly family friendly. There is so much life on this island! Thanks to its beautiful climate, natural surroundings and tourist development, you’ll find something to do here that everyone will love at any time throughout the year. Whether you want to see some beautiful beaches, visit a volcano, play golf, attend parks both water and safaris or even watch the whales in the sea! You can do it all here! This complex is in the municipality of Adeje, located in the south-west of the island. There are plenty of attractions nearby that will give you plenty to do! Family fun is an easy accomplishment of this area: Aqualand is a spectacular water park nearby that is perfect for families, similarly, you can travel to Siam Park which offers rides for both children, families and adults! It even has the famous adrenaline-inducing Tower of Power which is a slide at the height of 28m and goes through a huge aquarium full of sharks! If you’re interested in visiting some natural beauties, then you can visit The Teide national park which is home to the third highest volcano in the world standing at over 3,700 meters! There are local guides that will take you on an in-depth experience surrounding this volcano! Additionally, Adeje has some beautiful beaches that you can visit and spend the day at, perfect for those who are seeking a beach holiday. If you like shopping, there are a few large shopping centres nearby, so you’ll find great places to shop till you drop!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 GBP payable upon arrival in cash. This amount will be refunded on departure after inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm - 12 am (late arrivals have an extra charge)
- Departure time : 11 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price, €100 per week payable upon arrival - please request before arrival date.
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa can only sleep 6 adults and 2 children on a sofa bed in the lounge.