Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Within easy reach of Cisternino, Martina Franca and Locorotondo, Casa Calella is an ideal base for exploring Puglia’s white towns, lush countryside and mouth-watering cuisine. Claimed to be one of the most beautiful towns in Italy, Cisternino is only four kilometres from Casa Calella, and your nearest supply of shops, restaurants and bars. With a history dating back thousands of years, including Greek, Roman and Medieval chapters, it’s brimming with architecture, archaeology and alleyways. The main square, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, is a fascinating place for a refreshing drink and people watching, in between visits to palaces, churches and street markets. Martina Franca is one of the largest towns in the area, and despite stiff competition, deemed the most picturesque. Featuring grand, baroque-style buildings, white-washed houses and plentiful piazzas, you’re sure to find that perfect gift in the elegant shops lining the streets. Sightseeing highlights include Palazzo Ducale, Basilica di San Martino and the pointed roofs of the Lama district. Locorotondo – meaning ‘circular place’ – wraps itself around a hilltop in the Valle d’Itria, and is one of three delightful day trips about fifteen minutes from Casa Calella. Head here to admire samples of exquisite, traditional lace and to purchase a bottle or two of locally produced wine and sun-kissed olives, for that night’s aperitivo on the terrace. A thirty-minute drive east from Casa Calella will bring you to Ostuni’s pretty coastline. Choose from several sandy beaches, coves and coastal villages for family adventures and stunning scenery. Parco Naturale Regionale Dune Costiere stretches from Torre Can to Torre San Leonardo and is an exhilarating mix of wild sand dunes, wetlands, ancient olive groves and pathways for exploring. The end of the day will take you back home to the peace of your private villa, and after a last dip in the pool, tomorrow’s plans can be made over an al fresco dinner as the sun goes down. Bliss...
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 8 pm (arrivals out of these hours is subjected to a charge of €50-80)
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am (departures out these hours is subjected to a charge of €50)
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday. Other days on request only.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, on consumption.
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included.