Villa Adilah at Marrakech-Safi
Nestled in the foothills of the breath-taking Atlas Mountains, Villa Adilah is a luxurious home-from-home complete with a heated pool, private tennis court and more, for up to 16 lucky guests!
On your arrival, our housekeeper will ensure all business is in order, giving you the chance to unwind and put your feet up simply; you’re on holiday, after all! Your very own personal chef will prepare your meals, and the shopping will be done at the local markets and supermarkets.
The entire villa is set across one spacious, air-conditioned floor in a traditional Moorish style, creating an open and interconnected ambience. From every part, you can admire breath-taking panoramic views.
The living room has lots of comfortable spots to enjoy a moment of peace, while the dining room is fantastically formal and elaborate, creating a unique space in which to enjoy meals together!
In the main building,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Adilah is 21km from the fascinating, sensory-overloading city of Marrakesh, otherwise known as the ‘Red City’, abound with mosques, palaces and gardens and each as magnificent as the last! In 1985, Marrakesh’s medina, the densely packed, walled medieval city at the heart of the modern city, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Indeed, the saying goes that, back in the 1930s, Winston Churchill described Marrakesh as ‘the last paradise on Earth’! And we can see why! Lose yourself in the maze of vendors, food stalls and entertainers – with snake charmers, acrobats and fortune-tellers all showing off their talents and charms! And for the tamer holiday-maker, worry not – the chaos is interspersed with luxury spas, coffee shops, and high-end restaurants if you want a moment of calm in this crazy city! Do as the locals do and unwind at a hammam – it’s how they’ve coped for hundreds of years. And if ever you decide it’s a little too hot in the city, you need only venture a few miles out to the colder heights of the mountains! Northern Africa’s highest peak, Mount Toubkal, is just a short distance away, enveloped in miles and miles of stunning peaks. As well as the mountains, just a stone’s throw from the villa you will find some of the best golf courses in Marrakesh, including the Amelkis Championship Golf course and the Marrakesh Royal Golf Club! From your base in this fabulous villa, you can take many unforgettable day trips, and not only to the city! Morocco itself is a fascinating country with many beautiful places to visit – and with the breath-taking Atlas Mountains inland, and both an Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea coast, you’re guaranteed some incredible scenery wherever you decide to venture! And with a mesmerising mix of Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences, the country is as diverse as it is beautiful. Under thirty minutes from the bustling city, this villa is a fantastic option for those who wish to enjoy the excitement of city life, yet want to soak up the tranquillity of the countryside too. The exquisite Samanah Country Club is just a 30-minute stroll away, perfect for a morning wander to start the day the right way!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 payable to owners bank account a week before departure. Will be paid back in full within 48 hrs of leaving property, providing no damage.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights, out of high season stays of less are available on request
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is charged at £250 per week, this needs to be booked at least 7 days in advance to allow the pool to heat up. It's recommended t be used October to end of May. Were clients to arrive and not require it due to weather it can be refunded.
- Changeover day : Change over day is Saturday but other days are possible out of hight season / school holidays.