Trulli di Gennaro at Puglia
Trulli di Gennaro is a sleek, contemporary and cutting edge take on an original structure, offering unparalleled rustic charm within comfortable and high-quality finishes, in the heart of Italy’s “heel” - Puglia!
The outdoor spaces at this vibrant home are sublime: arranged over several layers, with separate pavilions, including an outdoor kitchen, dining room and vivacious, elegant lounge.
The glistening pool is framed by elegant stone walls and pristine lawns, overlooked by the gracious pergola, offering shade and tranquillity behind its billowing curtains, sumptuous trellis and chic banquette seating. Surrounded by fragrant jasmine, bursting with luscious, flowering plants, offering a separate dining pavilion for poolside meals, this garden is an oasis of style and tranquillity.
Imagine sitting back and enjoying a local glass of wine and antipasti as the sun softens over the rural landscape, or a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled a short distance from Castellana Grotte, in the heart of the Puglia countryside. This small town is primarily known for its caves; a key attraction in southern Italy’s natural heritage, set at the mouth of the Itria Valley, close to charming villages such as Alberello, Cisternino and Polignano a Mare. The caves themselves began to form about ninety million years ago. Sixty meters deep, the caves are a mysterious underworld of fossils, stalactites and stalagmites and canyons. This sumptuous home is in the “heel” of Italy, in the very heart of Puglia with its wonderful soft light and far-reaching horizons; with the Ionian Sea on one side and the Adriatic on the other, there are miles upon miles of golden beaches. The Valle d’Itria is known as being one of the most beautiful areas of Puglia where the cities of Bari and Brindisi can easily be reached. The region is known for its olive oil production, as evidenced by the surrounding stretches of olive groves as well as its distinctive white-washed hill towns, centuries-old farmland and hundreds of kilometres of Mediterranean coastline. The capital Bari is a vibrant port and university town, whilst Lecce is the ‘Florence of the south’ - known for its baroque architecture and “Trulli” - stone huts with cone-shaped roofs that were originally homes; today they can be visited in their preserved form, and provide something of a fairy tale-esque experience for younger members of the group!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Please note that late arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are subject to an additional fee €80, to be paid locally upon arrival.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Security deposit : Credit card might be requested as a guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €210, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from mid-July to end-August, 4 nights during any other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is featured only in the bedroom on the first floor.
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-July to end-August, flexible during any other periods.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and high chairs are available at extra cost.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning of April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.