Villa Estefania at Canarias
<div>Villa Estefania is a stunningly sleek, contemporary townhouse comprising bright and airy, uncluttered accommodation finished with immaculate comfort and sublime sea views, on the south-west coast of Lanzarote.
This sumptuous home is a dazzling sight of brightly white-washed exterior and marina blues, with a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living, offering a sleek pool area, al fresco dining terrace and elegant balcony.
Villa Estefania epitomises understated luxury, ease and relaxed charm - guests can arrive and unwind, in the knowledge that every convenience has been thoughtfully provided.
Airy, unpretentious and spacious, this home can accommodate six guests across three bedrooms, set across three storeys, boasting stunning mountain views and a bustling village location framed by swaying palm trees and original stone walls.
Outdoor living is executed here at its finest;...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Puerto Calero is nestled on the south-west coast of Lanzarote, only ten kilometres from Arrecife airport and twenty kilometres from the island’s capital. Villa Estefania enjoys the ideal blend of a tranquil location, yet is just a five-minute stroll along the elegant promenade to the cosmopolitan marina with its array of designer boutiques, restaurants, cafes and buzzing cocktail bars. The marina offers ample potential to stroll, look at fabulous boats and soak up the luxury atmosphere. Puerto Calero is an excellent base for some water-based activities, such as the Catlanza catamaran trips, submarine excursions and sport-fishing boat trips. Some diving schools are operating from the marina which offers instruction and guided dives from beginner level to advanced. This exclusive marina development is only a three-kilometre coastal walk to the main resort town of Puerto del Carmen, which is also where the closest beach is. The Canary Islands are known for their year-round temperate climates, while Lanzarote is famous for its spectacular volcanic landscapes. The Timanfaya National Park offers unique moon-like terrain and is one of the reasons the island was declared a Unesco Biosphere Reserve. The main artistic legacy of the island is the visionary artist César Manrique whose architectural influence is evident all over the island.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : No security deposit at this property
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 3 pm
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is included in the advertised price from 1st November - 31st May. All other months have a charge of 70 euros per week. Please advise at time of booking if this is required so the property manager is informed.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Other Ts and Cs : 1 x travel cot and 1 x highchair are provided on a request basis. If guests require more, the extra cost will be €25 per cot and €15 per high chair, per week
- Other Ts and Cs : The prices are based on 6 pax