Refined 4 Bedroom Apartment with Effortlessly Opulent Interiors in London
Chelsea Place is a four-bedroom apartment, accommodating up to 8 people, that boasts a beautiful courtyard garden. The apartment offers a sedate, refined home with regal proportions and effortlessly opulent interiors, blending classically handsome architecture with a playful edge and lavish tones, nestled in the heart of Old Chelsea.
The elegant living space is infused with natural light, courtesy of the original sash windows. This home is striking in its simplicity - gracefully stylish; it has lavish touches within the tone of understated luxury: sumptuous chandeliers, ornate original fireplaces and gorgeous pastel-toned upholstery contrast with the sleek, polished wooden floors and soft, muted palette. Accents of bright colour and extravagant fabrics offer a plush yet zingy feel; this bright home would be at ease in the glossy pages of an interiors magazine, yet is artfully understated.
The open plan...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in one of the most fashionable parts of London, Bramberton street is an extremely exclusive one-way street that runs from Glebe Place to the Kings Road in the heart of Old Chelsea. This is a classic, quiet Chelsea street, whilst all the interiors shops, boutiques, clubs and cafes of the Kings Road and Sloane Square are a short distance away. In the summer, one of London’s hidden gems is the Chelsea Physic Garden; London’s oldest botanical garden with cafe and gift shop is an enchanting walled English country home style garden, which is home to around five thousand medicinal plants, a butterfly house and utterly glorious afternoon teas. With quiet streets and a variety of buildings styles from period houses to beautiful mansion blocks, cobbled backstreets and green squares, Old Chelsea has retained much of its history and charm. Visitors will enjoy the unexpected twists and turns of the alleyways and Victorian pubs; Cheyne walk Brasserie is popular with the uber-smart crowd, whilst the Cross Keys is popular with locals. Home to many artists, writers and theatrical types, Old Chelsea is home to a number of listed buildings, securing its historical charm. Carlyle’s House and the Saatchi Gallery are both within walking distance; the latter has a rather smart dining room. Picking up edible goodies at Partridges on Duke of York Square will make self-catering a pleasure! Nearby Knightsbridge offers proximity for visitors to access some of the main attractions that the capital offers; Notting Hill and Hyde Park are just a short distance away, whilst a walk through Kensington Palace Gardens and a pit-stop to refuel at The Orangery is about as civilised at it gets! The museums of South Kensington are just a short bus or taxi ride away, whilst Sloane Street is one of the most exclusive, designer shopping streets in London. Beauchamp Place or Walton Street offer smaller, independent brands and indulgent cafes and restaurants, whilst the majestic Belgravia is a walk away. The beautiful Battersea Park is just a stroll over the bridge, whilst a walk along the Thames at nighttime alongside the boathouses and fairytale-esque Albert Bridge is about as romantic as it gets!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to pay by debit or credit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm (Early check-in can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)
- Departure time : 11 am (Late check-out can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the apartment
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price