Family 4 Bedroom Luxury Villa with Amazing Panoramic Sea Views in Kontomari
Villa Sirius is a luxurious, family-friendly four-bedroom villa in Kontomari, a charming Greek village located 3km away from Maleme, 3.5km away from the beach and 5km away from Platanias, known to be the most popular resort of the west of Crete. The villa itself is in a breath-taking spot with stunning, panoramic views across the sea. Villa Sirius is an excellent choice not only for families with children but also for those who want to explore the rich cultural heritage and natural beauty of this idyllic island. The villa itself is built in a contemporary style, with white washed walls to fit with the traditional Mediterranean architecture of the area. Stepping inside the interiors are as glorious as the exteriors, with huge windows captivating the stunning views available. You will find a large, social kitchen with a spacious dining area, where eight guests can enjoy fabulous evenings in together, over a bottle of chilled wine! Built...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Sirius is located in Kontomari village, 3km away from Maleme, 3.5km away from the beach and 5km away from Platanias, known to be the most popular resort of the west of Crete. Every year the beach of Maleme gains the Blue Flag for its cleanliness and safety, it is partly organized and less crowded than others in the area, ideal for families. Chania, the capital of Crete, is one of the most famous towns of the Greek islands, particularly for its authentic culture and character and historic structures including its beautiful Venetian Harbour. It is an incredibly well-preserved Venetian town with all kinds of Medieval architecture, framing a bustling metropolis of museums, churches, narrow shopping streets, waterfront restaurants and crafts shops. Alongside the stunning coastal areas and mountainous landscapes are an array of outstanding remains and glorious buildings of an ancient era, including a picturesque harbourfront and interesting venetian lighthouse. Chania is also the perfect location to try all kinds of local cuisine, wine and traditional feasts – some of the best local restaurants include: The Well of the Turk, Antigoni, Karnagio, Chrysostomos and Above Chania. Furthermore, for educational and historical adventures you can visit the Maritime Museum, or the Archaeological Museum, or take a trip to one of the many surrounding monasteries or historical sites including the Samaria Gorge, Venizelos Graves or the unique architectural complex of Tabakaria. To the north of the island are the more touristic beach areas, and to the south are the more secluded and traditional beaches, punctuated by small seaside villages, and of course there are thousands of deserted coves and isolated bays for private enjoyment, if you look hard enough! The West Coast beaches of soft sand and coloured pebbles, such as Falasarna, are around 38km away from Villa Sirius, and the South Coast beaches with beautiful crystal waters, including Sougia, are about 53km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included