Lively Contemporary Apartment in Westminister
Ebury Gardens is an opulent, regal home, brimming with character and ornate style, nestled in one of the most classically handsome neighbourhoods in London. This home is a three-bedroom three-bathroom apartment, accommodating up to 8 guests, that boasts a blend of vintage and contemporary features and the courtyard garden is one of its selling points.
This sumptuous home offers luxurious comfort and flamboyant interiors, whilst being very home-like! The antithesis of a sterile hotel experience, Ebury Gardens is dripping with baroque touches, personal style and cultural verve! The living space offers classical architecture: high ceilings and enormous windows, solid timber furnishings with a mix of antique, mid-century pieces and an eclectic blend of accessories, prints and art. Accents of powder blue, a majestic central fireplace and oil paintings simply add to the lavish tone of this home. Guest will be able to enjoy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Ebury Street is a historic street in the heart of Belgravia and is home to an array of unique independent boutiques and restaurants. Ebury Square Gardens, a former nursery garden, boasts an iron fountain and stunning golden acacia trees, sedate lawns and secluded tranquillity while being just moments from the West End. Ebury Street (former home to Mozart and Ian Flemming) offers old-school Belgravia charm, alongside some cutting-edge new eateries. This very attractive enclave offers quiet residential streets, while being a short distance to Chelsea, Battersea Park and central London. On the corner of Ebury Street, the Poule au Pot is one of the capital’s prettiest dining rooms; Pimlico Farmers Market is held every Saturday and offers fresh seafood, organic vegetables and award-winning meat. Belgravia’s sweeping colonnades and grand Victorian terraces have made it one of the capital’s most exclusive areas; from upscale shopping, expansive squares and historic cobbled streets and Victorian pubs, this neighbourhood blends history with trendy new boutiques and restaurants. Elizabeth Street is a charming spot, offering cupcake stores and flower lined street cafes, leading to the elegant Pimlico Square. The Orange pub draws in a young, hip crowd, while the beautiful Battersea Park is just a stroll over the bridge. Victoria Station has an impressive array of transport links, while the iconic Sloane Square is the gateway to both Chelsea’s Kings Road as well as the famous Knightsbridge department stores such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols. This neighbourhood blends old-school charm, independent commerce, with grand embassies and royal parks. Poilane has some of the best bread in the city, while the Thomas Cubitt is as close as it gets to an authentic London pub.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to pay by debit or credit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm (Early check-in can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)
- Departure time : 11 am (Late check-out can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the apartment
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included