For beach-side bliss, ten-bedroomed Villa Metaxa on Diaporos Island, Greece, is your go to. The luxurious Halkidiki villa is a stone’s throw from the glistening Mediterranean sea and is between two private natural coves for true tranquillity. Simply stroll across your swimming pool terrace and landscaped grounds and you’ll be on the sandy shore. Palm trees add a tropical vibe, while clean lines, open-plan spaces and floor-to-ceiling windows, let those beautiful natural views do the talking.
The villa boasts a modern geometrical form and contemporary cool décor, while classic Greek touches come in the form of whitewashed walls and charming wooden furniture. Perfect for families, groups of friends or even wedding guests, Villa Metaxa, can comfortably sleep up to twenty guests across its ten spacious bedrooms, and there’s plenty of places for everyone to sit and relax in the sun or the shade. When you’re not cooling off in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Metaxa boasts an unrivalled location on the unspoilt island of Diaporos, northern Greece. It’s on a private bay and is surrounded by a natural forest. With only a couple of holiday properties on the island, it remains one of Halkidiki’s unexploited areas, which explains how its retained its pure natural beauty. For picking up fresh local produce or holiday essentials, Diaporos is right across the Greek mainland from Vourvourou village on the Sithonia peninsula. There you’ll find a couple of local shops and restaurants, as well as pine forests to explore and sandy beaches. Diaporos Island is located 5 min by boat from Vourvourou and 10 min from the village Ormos Panagias which have some of Halkidiki's best fish restaurants. It’s a really intimate & private place surrounded by stunning beaches and crystal clear water. There is a complimentary transfer via the resort's pontoon boat to Vourvourou where there is secure parking. Each villa has a pontoon boat 5m which can be driven without license. It’s a really calm and peaceful place & on the meantime it’s just 5 min by boat to go to all the restaurants/shops/bars. From Diaporos, there many reefs where you can snorkel. Diaporos also belongs to a complex of islets including Kalogria, Ambelitsi, Kalamonisia, Prassonisi, Peristera and Agios Isodoros. You can reach them by renting a private boat or paddle on a kayak or canoe to the secluded coves. The Blue Lagoon is also an extraordinary marvel in Halkidiki. It's a small strait between Diaporos Island and another small island and has a shallow bay with a white sandy bottom. This combination of sand and the shallow depth allows for a glacier blue colour to the water. From above it appears as if somebody turned on the underwater lights to illuminate the lagoon like a brilliant gem – it’s stunning! For lazy afternoons on the beach, Vourvourou also has an excellent option, or you could head to Karidi on the south end. It’s known as one of Halkidiki’s most photogenic beaches with powder-soft sand. For culture lovers, the region's notable archaeological sites include Aristotle’s birthplace and Olynthus, known for its well-preserved mosaic floors. They're both must-sees!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A damage deposit of €2000 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card (just as a reserve rather than payment) or if you prefer cash. Your deposit will be refunded in full at check out, providing no loss or damage occured.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary WiFi is included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay in 7 nights in June, 14 nights in July & August and 3 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.