Villa Ailsa at Florida
Just 12 miles from the enchanting Disney World, located in the magnificent Champions Gate resort, Villa Alisa offers luxurious accommodation for up to 16 lucky guests, ideal for a large group of friends or family!
The living room is delightfully spacious, with a large leather sofa in front of the 60” TV where all the group can gather for a little relaxation after a long day enjoying the sights of Florida!
Alongside the living area is the large, fully-equipped kitchen where any budding chef will take great pleasure in cooking up a storm! A stylish breakfast bar offers a lovely casual spot for a lazy morning meal!
A large dining area is a great spot to get the group together for more formal meals. Upstairs there is a second lounge with another 60” TV and a comfy leather sofa. There is a fantastic games room designed with kids in mind, complete with a pool table, air hockey and table football, and a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Champions Gate Resort amenities - Clubhouse - Waterpark - Communal pool with private cabanas and poolside bar - Spa - Fitness centre - Tennis & basketball courts, volleyball - Golf course, National (18 holes) & International (18 holes) courses, designed by Greg Norman ***All amenities are free of charge, except the spa and golf course. Distances to Theme Parks 9.3 miles to Walt Disney World (13 minutes) 18.8 miles to Universal Studios (30 minutes) 14.8 miles to SeaWorld (23 minutes) 15 miles to Discovery Cove (22 minutes) 25.9 miles to Legoland (36 minutes) 17.9 miles Gatorland (24 minutes) 67.7 miles to Kennedy Space Center (1 hour) (Parking charges may apply)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $89 damage waiver fee required, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Stays under 6 nights require a $190 cleaning fee, to be paid at time of booking
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 4 - 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price, $245 per week, to be paid at time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.