Villa Morisia at Sardegna
Villa Morisia is an utterly charming, traditional style Sardinian home, perched on one of the most beautiful corners of the Sardinian coast, offering a sumptuously private and vibrant garden with panoramic sea views.
Clad in local stone, with a sloping terracotta roof, Villa Morisia embodies local charm, while offering guests every comfort imaginable. Set serenely within extensive private grounds, the beach is just a stroll away at the end of the garden, while outdoor living is a stylish affair with a beautiful veranda framed by elegant curtains and ample al fresco dining space. Imagine sitting back to a sumptuous breakfast after a refreshing morning swim, or, grilled seafood and local wines as the sun set across the coastal views.
This outdoor dining room, with its timber beams and elegantly wrought iron railings has an almost Moroccan lounge-like feel to it; the views are sublime!
The gardens are...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Morisia is located in Northern Sardinia, in the Capo Coda Cavallo area, which is one of the most spectacular parts of the coast, offering extraordinarily white beaches and crystal clear waters in an area of outstanding natural beauty. This sumptuous home overlooks the beautiful beach of Salina Bamba; from the terrace, there are views of Lu Impostu and Cala Brandinchi, which is known informally as the ‘Tahiti of Sardinia,’ - it has an exotic beauty. Renowned for its granite rock surfaces, this peninsula, in which the charming village of Capo Coda Cavallo lies, is often hailed as a symbol of Sardinia. This rocky peninsular is sheltered by the beautiful land mass of the Tavolara island, offset by the smooth rocks of the Molara. Capo Coda Cavallo is a protected nature reserve, known for being an iconic stretch of coastland, complete with Lagunas and some of the Mediterranean’s best beaches. This area of the coast offers optimal opportunities for water sports. At the Villaggio Porto Coda Cavallo, at the Blu Infinito Diving Centre, visitors can enjoy some of the best conditions for snorkelling across the entire island. There is a golf course at Puntaldia, which is popular with locals and tourists alike, offering a majestic setting for a nine-hole course. This marine protected area also comprises the islands of Molara, Tavolara and Proratora, which provide panoramic views and exceptional natural beauty. For keen walkers, there are many ancient trails, filled with junipers and wild island flowers and windswept views. The beaches in Capo Coda Cavallo are far quieter than the busy and more tourist-heavy Costa Smeralda.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Not included in rental price - electricity, water and gas are charged on consumption, payable locally in cash (Euros).
- > If not included, what are they? : € 0,50 per kWh
- Linen & towels included? : Not included in rental price - extra €25 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels), payable locally in cash (Euros) on arrival.
- > If not included, how much to hire? : € 25,00 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels)
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Any
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €600 per stay, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 14 nights in August, 7 nights during all other periods. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in rental price - heating is charged on consumption, payable locally in cash (Euros).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and highchair are available on request, subject to an extra cost.