Villa Filigrana at Sardegna
Villa Filligrana is an incredibly light and airy beach-side home in a rustic corner of North Eastern Sardinia epitomising low-key luxury and tranquil seclusion.
Surrounded by sumptuous, landscaped, expansive green lawns, framed by fragrant tropical plants and swaying palm trees, this single storey home is a vision of rustic charm, with its terracotta tiled sloping roof and wonderfully spacious covered verandas.
Villa Filligrana, just fifteen minutes from the airport, is a refreshing antidote to the bustle of modern living. Its luscious gardens stretch far, and the glistening impeccable pool is executed beautifully, with stone patio, surrounding potted plants, elegant parasols and day beds. This is an ideal spot for a refreshing breakfast after a morning swim, or a poolside lunch al fresco, enjoying the catch of the day on the barbecue.
The gardens are immaculately maintained and provide a safe, enclosed,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Filigrana is set just a few moments walk from the sandy beach at Salina Bamba in northeastern Sardinia - a further 15-minute walk from the beautiful Cala Brandinchi beach. This airy beachside home benefits from a tranquil setting, while being just a few moments walk from an array of amenities, including, restaurants, markets, boutiques, marina and golf club. The beach of Salina Bamba stretches out in one of the most beautiful coastal parts of north-eastern Sardinia. It is located between Cala Brandinchi and Baia Salina at Capo Coda Cavallo, in the commune of San Teodoro Olbia port and airport is only 25 kilometres away, while the famous and glittering Costa Smeralda is some 40 kilometres distance, the latter being renowned for drawing a well-heeled international crowd. Olbia has more to offer than meets the eye; it has a charming historic centre crammed with boutiques, wine bars and vibrant piazzas with an array of cafes and bustling local life. The northeastern coast of Sardinia has only been developed relatively recently; it was once wild and deserted, home to a few fishermen and shepherds and a very rural way of life. Today it is one of the most desirable resort areas of the Mediterranean. The sailing fraternity head to this corner of Sardinia, for it still epitomises unspoilt and local life, and is ideal for water sports enthusiasts. Whether it be smart seafood restaurants or the nightlife lit by the starry sky in the square of Porto Cervo, this region is rich with history and culture. From the tower Longosardo overlooking the marina of Santa Teresa Gallura, looking over to the Archipelago de La Maddalena to the seductive bay of La Coba to the array of stunning beaches, this is a region of astoundingly preserved natural beauty and hidden gems! Porto Cervo is one of Europe’s most exclusive resorts known for attracting a well-heeled crowd. Luxury spas, chartered yachts, smart restaurants, cutting-edge nightlife and designer boutiques are among the many attractions on offer. Further afield, The “emerald coast” boasts an array of stunning beaches, amongst these, are Liscia Ruja, the longest beach in the area, nestled between the villages of Portisco and Cala di Volpe. This beach faces east - its length makes it ideal for seaside walks, and the eastern views of the Soffi and Mortortio islands are sublime.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Electricity, water and gas are charged on consumption, payable locally.
- > If not included, what are they? : € 0,50 kWh
- Linen & towels included? : Not included in the rental price, €25 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels).
- > If not included, how much to hire? : € 25,00 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels)
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Any
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €600, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 14 nights in August, 7 nights during all other periods. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : No, on consumption.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Departure time :
- Other Ts and Cs : 2 bedrooms are suitable for staff
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Water on consumtion, €3,50/cm.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and high chairs available at extra cost. €30 each.