Villa Canova at Toscana
Villa Canova is an elegant, archetypal eighteenth-century Tuscan villa nestled in the Versilia hills surrounded by ancient olive groves.
Sympathetically restored to retain the spirit of the original building, with every contemporary comfort subtly introduced within stunning authentic architecture, guests will immediately imbibe the wonderfully executed tranquil and secluded home which epitomises Tuscan grace and charm.
The beautiful rooms at Villa Canova are a triumph of eighteenth-century frescoes with beautiful beamed ceilings, elegant period furniture and unique artwork.
Twelve guests can be accommodated across six bedrooms, each of these overlooks the enchanting gardens and landscape. The stylish bathrooms are finished with beautiful Italian marble and hand-painted ceramic tiles. The bedrooms have a regal quality to them, with ornate and opulent furnishings, plush fabrics and solid timber furniture...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Canova is about ten minutes from the medieval city of Pietrasanta, which is known for its artistic heritage, on the Tuscan Riviera of Versilia. Versilia draws a well-heeled International crowd and an active summer nightlife season. The coastal shelf along this part of the Tuscan coast is sandy and offers a very gradual slope into the sea, making it ideal for families with young children; the Versilia beaches offer surfing, sailing schools and golf course at Forte Dei Marni. Forte dei Marni, is just a short distance away: a buzzing nightlife spot, known for its array of designer Italian boutiques, it is an enchanting little place, one of the most popular seaside resorts Tuscany has to offer. This region is known worldwide for its incredible quality marble, with quarries at Carrara in which Michelangelo carved his masterpiece. The primary art cities of Tuscany are all accessible in a day trip: Florence, Lucca, Pisa and Siena. Pietrasanta is famous for art galleries and an excellent array of restaurants. This area of Northern Tuscany is rich with culture and history: archaeological sites, national parks, castles, mountain trails and open-air theatre, guests will have ample options to choose from.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 payable upon arrival in cash
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €300 payable upon arrival in cash
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3-7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included