Villa Papassini at Sardegna
Villa Papassini is a stunning, typical Sardinian beach-side home offering luscious private gardens overflowing with flowers and fragrant plants, compete with glistening pool and private beach, nestled in the nature reserve of Capo Coda Cavallo.
This bright and airy home offers unparalleled sea views, while the beach is just a stroll away at the end of the garden. The garden is utterly sublime, surrounded by pine trees and swaying palm trees, Villa Papassini offers a tranquil idyll, away from the crowd and tourist hotspots, in an area of astounding natural beauty.
The gardens are immaculately maintained, with expansive lawns, beautiful nooks from which to enjoy an intimate drink at sunset, large terrace for outdoor dining and built-i kitchen complete with grill and pizza oven, as well as a beautiful pool and jacuzzi.
The sea breezes and coastal views make this a real green and refreshing oasis, somewhere...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Papassini is located in Northern Sardinia, in the Capo Coda Cavallo area, which is one of the most spectacular parts of the coast, offering extraordinarily white beaches and crystal clear waters in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The gardens lead directly to the beautiful beach, which has a private space reserved for inhabitants of Villa Papassini as well as an outdoor shower. Within a few moments drive, some of the best beaches of this corner of Sardinia can be reached: Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi, and Porto Taverna. The village of Capo Coda Cavallo, with its traditional piazza, pizzerias and local life is reachable on foot. The beautiful Marina di Puntaldia and Olbia Costa Smeralda airport are easily accessible. Renowned for its granite rock surfaces, this peninsula, in which the charming village of Capo Coda Cavallo lies, is often hailed as a symbol of Sardinia. This rocky peninsular is sheltered by the beautiful land mass of the Tavolara island, offset by the smooth rocks of the Molara. Capo Coda Cavallo is a protected nature reserve, known for being an iconic stretch of coastland, complete with Lagunas and some of the Mediterranean’s best beaches. This area of the coast offers optimal opportunities for water sports. At the Villaggio Porto Coda Cavallo, at the Blu Infinito Diving Centre, visitors can enjoy some of the best conditions for snorkelling across the entire island. There is a golf course at Puntaldia, which is popular with locals and tourists alike, offering a majestic setting for a nine-hole course. This marine protected area also comprises the islands of Molara, Tavolara and Proratora, which provide panoramic views and exceptional natural beauty. For keen walkers, there are many ancient trails, filled with junipers and wild island flowers and windswept views. The beaches in Capo Coda Cavallo are far quieter than the busy and more tourist-heavy Costa Smeralda.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €10000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Electricity, water and gas are charged on consumption, payable locally.
- > If not included, what are they? : € 0,50 per kWh
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- > If not included, how much to hire? : € 25,00 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels)
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Water € 3,50 per cubic metre
- Changeover day : Any
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €2000, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 14 nights in August, 7 nights during all other periods. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Water based on consumption (€3.50 per cubic metre), payable locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.