Beautifully Restored Former Wine-Makers 5 Bedroom Home in Languedoc
Formerly a grand wine-makers house, Villa Vigneronne has been beautifully restored to create a fine family home in this delightful Languedoc village surrounded by vineyards.
The historic façade will immediately impress as you arrive in the village setting. As soon as you walk in you will appreciate the warm and homely ambience of this characterful residence full of traditional features yet thoughtfully styled with modern comfort in mind. Five bedrooms over three floors offer space for family or friends, including a marvellous master bedroom with its original fireplace and doors leading out to a wonderfully sunny terrace.
The spacious living-dining room is a perfect place to gather by the fireplace or watch a game of pool whilst large sliding doors lead straight out to the covered veranda, luscious gardens and dazzling swimming pool. Spend long summery afternoons lazing on the sun-loungers before...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 paid to the owner in cash on arrival and refunded by bank transfer two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection (60 days in the case of damage/losses).
- Arrival time : Strictly by 4.00 p.m. Please note that later check-in is possible by prior arrangement only and that extra fees apply.
- Departure time : Strictly by 10.00 a.m. Please note that earlier check-out is only possible by prior arrangement and that extra fees may apply.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes. The pool can be heated on request from May to end-September and a supplement of €100 per week applies (paid locally). It is recommended that pool heating is requested before arrival. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are provided. Pool towels can be rented subject to an additional supplement. Mid-stay change is available on request, at extra cost.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a supplement may apply (paid locally).
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open approx. from mid-May to end-September, subject to weather conditions.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and special events are not permitted.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, however, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit. Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, at extra cost.
- Heating costs included? : Extra charge, paid locally from December to end of March.