Wonderful seven bedroom countryside villa with private gardens in East Sussex
Boarzell holds a wonderful location nestled amongst beautiful East Sussex countryside, just minutes from the sleepy village of Hurst Green. The grand manor house is bursting with charm and character and with 20 acres of private gardens and woodland, it offers a wealth of wonderful onsite facilities and is just an hour from exciting London.
The manor house is adorned with original features, the antiques and period wooden panelling helps to give Boarzell an impressively regal feel, while the elegant yet comfortable interiors will make guests feel instantly at home. Boarzell’s spacious interiors can comfortably accommodate up to fifteen guests across eight well-appointed bedrooms.
A sweeping drive through thick woodland opens out to reveal the impressive Grade II listed property, the wow factor continues as you step through the front door and arrive in the elegant entrance hall. The grand hallway leads off to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Boarzell holds a fantastic rural location less than ten minutes from the villages of Hurst Green and Robertsbridge, where excellent restaurants and helpful amenities can be found. Just an hour from exciting London, either on the train to Etchingham station or by car. Boarzell makes a wonderful base for those wishing to explore beautiful East Sussex, the famous town of Battle is less than fifteen minutes away, while the coastal towns of Rye and Hastings are both less than half an hour away. The charming, historic town of Royal Tunbridge Wells is only a twenty-minute car journey away, here visitors can soak up the history and culture and enjoy boutique shopping along The Pantiles. Bewl Water is just fifteen minutes away and makes a fantastic day out for the whole family with a range of leisure and recreational activities for visitors to participate in, including water sports, cycling and fishing.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1500 Credit card authorisation required, it is refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels are included
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking allowed
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the swimming pool will only open in the Summer months
- Pets welcome? : Sorry no pets welcome
- Other 2 : The lead booker must be over 30 years old
- Other 3 : Sorry, no stag or hen do allowed at the house
- Pool heating charge? : The pool is generally heated between the end of May - start of September, depending on the weather. Please check before booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : There is an extra charge of £300 for a late check out with a set time of 4.00 pm on request only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the total number of guests on site must not exceed the maximum capacity of the 13 who are staying