Trulli Karmen at Puglia
One of the most lasting impressions of any villa holiday in Puglia is the contrasting deep azure of the blue skies and pool and the curious conical roofs of the pure white-washed <i>trulli</i>.
Trulli Karmen embodies this awe-inspiring characteristic we all adore about the region to the hilt. Position-wise, it’s a dream property with pretty views. Situated halfway between Bari and Brindisi airports and having a pizzeria and bar within walking distance, the location is peaceful yet not remote. Furthermore, Alberobello, the famous ‘<i>Town of the Trulli</i>’ is a mere 2.5km and gorgeous sandy beaches flanked by more of those eye-catching azures only 20km.
You will feel like "Lord of the Manor" here - elegant <i>trulli</i>, hugging together and a great sequence of sun-drenched terraces that step down to the lovely private pool (12mx5.5m)… it’s an aesthetically...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Trulli Karmen is just 2 km from Alberobello, a spellbinding town composed of wonderful trulli. A UNESCO World Heritage site, this village is a real testament to a historic culture and are an outstanding example of unique archetypal structures. With their conical roofs, the Trulli of Alberobello are the symbol of a traditional settlement, the bearers of a culture gone but still alive and vital. Castellana Grotte, a tiny village on the hillside top of Murgia, is internationally known for its caves, a unique example of Apulian Karstic caves in Southern Apulia. In summer, it’s pleasant to stroll down the alleys of the historic centre or the surrounding countryside to enjoy the cool evening air after a sunny day out. Monopoli is a charming seaside town populated with shops and gorgeous buildings in a historic centre which faces the sea. Approx. 10-15 minutes driving distance from the villa, it is an ideal location for spending half a day enjoying an aperitif or dining at one of sea-view terraces. Polignano a Mare is a must-visit town in Apulia, the historic town offering stunning sea views. Ideal for walking, diving, swimming or enjoying good food by the sea. Matera is slightly further out, but it's one of the most interesting, unusual and memorable tourist destinations in Southern Italy. At the immediate border of Puglia going west, in the region of Basilicata (also known as Lucania), Matera is famous for its extensive cave-dwelling districts, the Sassi. Wander along the lanes alongside the picturesque cave-filled cliffs, and learn the history of this unique, fascinating place. Just awarded with the title of European Capital of Culture 2019, it’s worth a full day visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details used as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the proper
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection available
- Tax : Tourist Tax €1.00 per person per night (children are free)
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :