Contemporary 5 Bedroom Mansion with Infinity Pool
Legends Castle is a 5 bedroom/ 5.5 bathroom home with full and unlimited access* to all of our resort amenities. Legends Castle includes daily access to our water park (no additional fees for entry); our fantastic recreation team offers activities for kids of all ages at the water park each day! The resort also boasts three private Signature golf courses, designed by Watson, Palmer, and Nicklaus; the only way to play is by staying with us! Dine in style at one of our amazing restaurants. When it’s time to relax and be pampered, step into our luxurious spa which offers massage and salon services. We also offer 24-hour front desk, bell, and valet services. Exclusive theme park shuttle services are also available to ensure that you’ll have a truly wonderful vacation, full of the best kind of memories.
*Legends Castle is located within a private resort. "Access" to some resort amenities does not include cost of services.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Home Theatre System
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
Pool: Infinity Edge
Pool: Community Access
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Barbeque Grill: Propane
Air Conditioning: Central
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Reunion Resort, located less than seven miles from Disney, features one to three bedroom luxury villas and multi-bedroom vacation homes. Amenities include championship golf courses, boutique spa, tennis and pickleball, 5 acre water park, and more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- We are excited to welcome you!
- While we will always try to keep guests in the specific home that they have requested and booked, sometimes circumstances beyond our control (known as force majuere) may require us to move bookings to another home. In the rare instance that this should occur, we will always endeavor to ensure that the reservation is moved to a home of similar or better quality than the home originally reserved and will make every attempt to communicate this change to the guest at the earliest possible opportunity prior to arrival.
- Check in time begins at 4:00 PM ad check out is before 11:00 AM. An early check in or late check out can be coordinated for an additional fee.
- All properties are non-smoking and absolutely no pets are allowed. Non-compliant guests will incur a deep cleaning fee with a minimum charge of $500.
- By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Due to security reasons, software or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.
- Payment Terms & Conditions
- All reservations are subject to a one-time mandatory departure cleaning fee, a daily resort fee, and 13.5% taxes. The resort fee provides access to our exclusive amenities. Fees and taxes are not included in the nightly rate and are non-negotiable.
- At time of check in, a security deposit authorization will be taken on a credit card in the amount of $110 for the first night of stay with $100 for each additional night up to $710 maximum authorization allowed. This authorization will be released from our system at time of guest departure and can take up to 14 business days to appear back on guest's credit account depending on type of card used.
- Force Majuere Clause: Policy obligation for reservations by either party is subject to Acts of God, government authority, disaster, or other emergencies, any of which make it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities and/or services for your reservation. It is provided that a reservation may be terminated for any one or more of such reasons by written notice from one party to the other without liability.
- Pool & Spa Terms and Conditions
- Private home swimming pools are not heated by default, nor is pool heat available for all homes. For guests staying in homes with pool heating systems, the supplement is $75-$100 per day with a 3-day minimum, unless otherwise stated on an individual property listing. The cost of this supplement is not included in the nightly rate and must be specifically requested at time of booking.
- Please note that it may take 12-24 hours for a pool or spa to reach temperature. Pool heaters are designed to heat water temperature to approximately 10 degrees above the ambient air temperature. Pool heaters have electrical/mechanical components. Guests are not permitted to access the pool heater at any time during their stay. Refund requests due to mechanical failure will be assessed on an individual basis by the resort before a refund is issued. Refunds are not guaranteed.
- All pool homes have door alarms and/or child safety fences. Please do not tamper with the pool alarms. According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. The resort will assess a minimum charge of $75 per alarm for its repair/replacement.