Masseria Don Mauro at Puglia
Traditional 1860 farmhouse in the Salento region of Italy, offering a perfect blend of modern living in a historical setting, full of character and charm.
Arrival at the property presents the wonderfully rustic exterior, with stone walls and tiling creating a rural ambience.
The main entrance brings you into a large living area, with sofas and chairs in one relaxation area and a small table. Next to this, joined by a double-doorway, is the dining room, with a pleasant white dining table seating up to 12, a very high ceiling and plenty of space for everyone to gather. The beautiful white panelled kitchen is also incredibly spacious and has a central breakfast table, so the chef need never be lonely!
There are five bedrooms across the ground and first floor, each intricately decorated in a unique style, in keeping with the thoroughly traditional farmhouse aesthetic and historic character and each one even...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked away in the province of Lecce, the ‘heel’ of Italy that lies between both the Adriatic and Ionian seas, Masseria Don Mauro is a beautiful farmhouse, suitably located in the exquisite countryside of the Grecìa Salentina. Olive trees, fruit trees and gently rolling hills of pastures and vineyards as far as the eye can see surround the villa, and there’s plenty of pleasant walks to be taken straight from the front door. The unspoilt coastline of the Adriatic provides innumerable opportunities for a beautifully scenic walk, with vast cliffs rising from the bright blue bays and pine forests punctuating the skyline. The Ionian coastline, by contrast, hosts hundreds of white sand and crystal water beaches, perfect for a traditional beach day! The nature reserve of San Cataldo is home to the lakes of Alimini Grande and Alimini Piccolo and is well worth a visit. For beautiful architecture, high-quality restaurants and a little retail therapy, the capital city of Lecce, know as the 'Florence of the South' is simply wonderful.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 paid to the owner. Please enquire.
- Arrival time : 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 4 nights, except in high season when 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. Flexible during all other periods.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.