Spectacular Stylish 6 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Nueva Andalucia
A spectacular six-bedroom villa ideally placed for golf lovers, Villa Valeria enjoys prime location minutes from Puerto Banús. The mountain views of La Concha and the villa’s incredible features – including beautiful terraces, large gardens and private pool – promise a unique experience indeed.
The private gardens are one of this villa’s highlights, with plenty of sun loungers lining up alongside the perfectly manicured lawns. In addition to the gorgeous pool, which can be heated as required, you have table tennis and a covered terrace with seating, ideal for drinks with friends lasting long into the night. The imposing La Concha in the distance gives the villa a particularly fine backdrop.
Inside, you have a large living room with fireplace, a dining area and a large, well-equipped kitchen with direct access to the terrace. Perfect addition for film fans is the movie room, kitted out with comfy sofa, big screen...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Vanesa is located near Puerto Banús, which lies to the west of Marbella. However, this hasn’t always been the case - It was conceived and built by a property developer, Jose Banús, in 1970 – a kind of playground for the rich and famous with a yacht-filled marina, restaurants, designer boutiques and plenty of sports cars around. It certainly enjoys a spectacular location, with the La Concha mountain in the background, and the equally glamorous city of Marbella so close by. It’s not all fine dining in Puerto Banús – you will find plenty of places to enjoy a pizza, burger or simple breakfast, most of which is only a 5-10 minute walk from the villa. You’ll find no shortage of nightlife if you’re looking for it, but Puerto Banús also has something for younger visitors too, with a children’s play area on Antonio Banderas Square. In summer there are daily street markets on this square too, contrasting with the high-end fashion labels you will find lining the Port area. Even if you’re not buying, it’s fun to people-watch.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Oliver’s Travels will process a card authorisation prior to your arrival of €3,000
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pool heating charge? : €300 not included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Maid Service 4 hours, twice per week
- Security deposit : €3,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €300 per week upon request (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Maid service included in the rental price for 4 hours, twice per week