Villa Segesta at Sicilia
This fabulous and intricately designed villa in an exclusive district of Sicily blends influences of Oriental and Sicilian design seamlessly to create a unique, deluxe home in the countryside.
Just a short distance from the city of Castelvetrano, renowned for both its wine and olive oil production, it is highly fitting that Villa Segesta is located enveloped between an olive grove and a vast vineyard. Entrance to the villa brings you into an ample open plan living space, upgraded with all the comforts of a luxury home, retaining the character of a traditional farmhouse.
In the living area there is a sizeable L-shaped sofa by the old stone fireplace, with Anatolian rugs and ornate, Indonesian furnishing, including an impressive wooden coffee table. The interior stone wall complements the terracotta tiling throughout the villa and the old wooden beams in the adjoining sitting room.
There are more chairs...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in a vast panorama of olive groves and vineyards, Villa Segesta is in a fabulously unique setting, nearby to all kinds of nature reserves, beaches, archaeological sites and all manner of monuments and churches with historical significance. Segesta archaeological park (after which we named the villa), considered one of the most important archaeological areas in all of Europe, is just 45km away, and the Belice River Nature Reserve, with hundreds of species of flora and fauna populating the mouth of the Belice river, as well as the Pineta beach, is just 10km away, or a little further afield is the Zingaro Nature Reserve, just 70km from the villa. If you’re into gastronomy and culture, the infamous traditions of Sicily can be experienced in many of the nearby areas; there are many historic wineries and oil mills nearby at which you try all kinds of famous Sicilian wines and oils. And for more active pursuits, the Verdura Golf club, with two 18-hole and one 9-hole courses, is just 10km away, and the Pozziteddu Reef nearby offers windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand up paddle and surfing options.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price (above 200KW will be charged at €0.50 per KW)
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets welcome
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : €500 not included in the rental price (April & October)
- End of stay cleaning included? : €150 per week, not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that in the house a solar panel system for hot water has been installed. On rainy days electricity is available to supply hot water.