Podere Ginestra is an old world Tuscan villa split into two separate parts, each boasting gorgeous old country style fixtures and finishes throughout, having been fully renovated and restored to its former 17th-century glory with the addition of modern amenities.
This cosy and intimate two-part villa comprises of two floors, with two double bedrooms and two full bathrooms, with wooden beams overhead throughout.
The first part houses a large dining and living area on its ground floor, with the fully equipped kitchen in a separate room, including a dishwasher and washing machine. There’s also a charming bathroom on this level too.
The upper level of features two intimate double bedrooms, complete with wrought iron beds and antique furniture in true Tuscan style, while there are two bathrooms available on this floor too, meaning that everyone will have ample space and privacy to pamper away in.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Montalcino is in close proximity, home to some of the best wine in all of Italy, as well as boasting a rich food heritage, making it a must visit during your stay in Val d’Orcia, if only to load up on velvety wine and home comfort authentic style pasta. The neighbouring areas of Montepulciano, Chianciano, Fonteverde and San Filippo all have a strong spa culture due to the presence of their tranquil, ancient thermal spas. Make a day or multiple out of ultimate relaxation treatments, with gym sessions, atomised showers, mud baths, whirlpool baths and massages on offer, promising to lull you into a wonderful Tuscan state of calm. The nearby Pienza is home to a wealth of architectural greatness, with fortress remains that tell the story of its far gone past. Explore the trapezoidal square and marvel at its cathedral, Corso Rossellino, Palazzo Piccolomi and Palazzo Borgia. Monticchiello also boasts a collection of fortress like remains, including a tower and circular medieval defense walls. The village of Bagno Vignoni offers charming views and a chance to marvel at its old school central pool, while Montepulciano is not to be missed out on your itinerary, with its plethora of Renaissance style buildings and luscious, prize-winning Nobile wine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : € 500 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 3.00 - 6.30 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price, except air conditioning (€ 0,40/Kwh to be paid on the spot in cash)
- > If not included, what are they? : Air conditioning € 0,40/Kwh to be paid on the spot in cash (average consumption approx € 200 per week)
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, towels & pool towels included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets welcome
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, to be paid upon consumption
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : The swimming-pool is open from may to september